Cawley & Bergmann, LLC.'s NMLS ID: #1306118
Cawley & Bergmann, LLC is a debt collection company specializing in the recovery of delinquent consumer debt. Our clients are financial institutions across the Unites States who provide financial services to consumers. Our goal is to work with consumers on behalf of our clients to reach a mutually beneficial and amicable resolution to outstanding debt items.
Our consumer resolution specialists are specially trained to act professionally, respectfully and in adherence to all relevant federal, state and local laws governing consumer debt collections.
At Cawley & Bergmann, LLC we are concerned with protecting consumer rights as provided by the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ("FDCPA") and state debtor collection laws. Among your rights are the following:
1. To be represented by an attorney. If you are represented by an attorney please immediately advises us of his/her name, telephone number and address. By law, once we are notified that you are represented by counsel, we can only communicate with your attorney.
2. To receive an initial communication letter providing you certain information, including, but not limited to, the amount of the debt, the name of the creditor, and to whom the debt is owed. If you have not received this letter please advise our collection representatives so they can make sure you receive the proper information.
3. You have the right to speak with a manager or compliance representative.
4. You have a right to speak with one of our compliance officers or managers. To talk to one of our compliance staff please ask the receptionist or your collection representative.
5. You have the right to be treated professionally. Our collector representatives are trained to be professional at all times, and to treat all consumers with the utmost level of respect.
If you have a complaint, compliment or general comment, we invite you to contact our compliance department by emailing or calling (855) 650-0323 ext. 8374.